Cider Rally 2018
- This event ALWAYS sells out – so book early
- A list of offsite hotel and B & B accommodation is also available.
- If you do want to camp or want electric hook ups at Cider then there are camp sites just down the road:-
1 – Country View Caravan Parks, 29 Sand Road, Sand Bay, Kewstoke
2 – Christine Bates, Sand Farm, Sand Farm Lane, Kewstoke
Contact them and book yourself in but, if you do this, we still need a form filled out for tickets etc.
- Due to fire safety regulations we are limited to 1000 participants. When we have sold 1000 tickets, the Rally will be full. There can be no exceptions.
Waiting for you we have
- A great location with full indoor entertainment facilities
- Fantastic bands
- Parade of bikes through Weston Super Mare to Burnham on Sea on Sunday morning
- Bike Show on the Sunday
- Brilliant ride outs on the Saturday
- A Super Raffle with some amazing prizes.
Above all FUN FUN FUN!!!
Come and party Bridgwater style
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOU – PLEASE READ
CIDER RALLY 2018
- Application forms should be for the relevant year. Any old forms used from previous years will NOT be processed (we need a relevant years disclaimer).
- Applicants staying in chalets must be a current member of HOG UK and use their own HOG membership number. This is not the case for camping.
- One form is to be completed per chalet, but all names staying in there must be on form and all must read and sign the event release form on the reverse
- Forms must be completed in full
- If wishing to make block bookings – A lead name and form needs to be submitted for each individual chalet. This assists us with contact numbers, disclaimers and security. Each Individual name also needs to be given to Sand Bay. Each person in the chalet must read and sign the event release form on the reverse of the booking form.
- Children (5-16 years) attend at half price rally tickets
- Once you receive you’re booking reference it is very important that you contact Sand Bay as soon as possible. This is the only way of ensuring you get the accommodation you require. Only ring number on the form do not call the Pontin’s call centre number
We have needed to bring in some measures regarding Children (under 16’s). These measures have been put in place by Sand Bay and are in the interest of all concerned as the entertainment hall can tend to become quite rowdy and may cause a health and safety risk to minors.
Sand Bay is usually an Adult Only site but they do allow children on site for our rally. Please bear the below in mind prior to booking:-
* are accompanied by an adult
* are not to be in the bar areas at any time
* should leave the entertainment hall by 9 p.m. You are able to use the back entertainment hall after this time
Thank you for your co-operation