H.O.G. Chapter Online Privacy Statement
Personal privacy and security are mutual concerns of H.O.G., its members and visitors to Bridgwater Chapter web site. This statement explains the H.O.G. internet policies and security measures relating to personal privacy and information security.
The Bridgwater Chapter collects and stores the following information about you when you visit the Bridgwater Chapter web site: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example aol.com, if you are connecting from an America online account); the date and time you access the site and the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site. The Chapter uses this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of its site. This helps H.O.G. to make it’s site more responsive to its members and prospective members.
H.O.G. will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose provide such information. if you choose to send email, registration, or other personal information over the internet, you do so voluntarily.
The Bridgwater Chapter will not disclose personal information provided to it, except as follows:
- At your request, which may be oral, in writing, by telephone or other electronic means we recognise;
- To assist H.O.G. in evaluating its programs and to continue to improve the quality of your online and membership experience;
- When disclosure is permitted by law, such as pursuant to court order, subpoena, legal process or government agency examination, or to protect or enforce our rights;
- To companies that perform services to H.O.G. in connection with your membership, such as data processing and and financial transaction companies and agencies;
- To Harley-Davidson affiliated companies and carefully selected third parties or their own use to provide products and other services to you, unless you have instructed us in writing not to do so;
- In connection with Harley-Davidson Corporate due diligence and audits.
By your use of and connection to our web site, you understand and consent to this privacy statement. If for any reason you are concerned that the personal or member information maintained by H.O.G. is not correct or if for some reason you believe H.O.G. has not adhered to these privacy principles, please notify us by calling 01280 700101.
Photographic images of individuals and groups can be defined as personal data and therefore fall under the scope of the Data protection Act 1998 (DPA). In signing the chapter membership form you are in agreement to photos which may include you, or persons associated with you, being used in any form of Chapter media.